Thursday, May 26, 2011

The 2011 BBA Historic Buford Spring Festival

Just finished up another great festival! I've come a long way and done quite a few since my original craft fair post. It was the 2011 BBA Historic Buford Spring Festival. I really enjoyed myself. This was my 1st outdoor festval and we were holding our breath because the weather forcast was rain and thunder storms! The craft fair gods must have been smiling on us because those big black storm clouds passed us right by with just a few rolls of thunder. We ended up with a beautiful cool day. Yep, it was perfect and luckily for my daughter we were near the jump houses!


You never can predict what will be the big seller. This time it was my 100% Handmade Body Lotion and my top scents were Cucumber Melon, Honey Almond and Mango Melon Colada.








No comments:

Post a Comment